Are there any allergies specific to old plaster dust?
It could be any number of things from irritating particles in the air, simply because it's a dusty, powdery substance.  Then, even dry plaster that is old can have dust mites and dry powdery mold or mildew in it if there has ever been a moisture issue in the area where the old plaster is falling down or being taken down on purpose.  In any case, regardless of whether a person has allergies or not, the person should take precautions to protect oneself from breathing the stuff in.  In short, "Yes".
Welcome to the forum!
Old plaster has many components that can cause allergy—dust, paint, cement, sand, color, mold. If you are allergic to either of these components, then you suffer.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
my father has what has been described as ASPERGILLOSIS which apparently is a form of fungus on the lungs ????????? we are curios to know if this is present in old plasterwork in the walls and ceilings of old houses ( a comment made by someone ) my father was a builder who did a lot of renovation work to old houses ????? please can you tell me if this desease has a link with this