Autoimmune urticaria
I am 42 years olld, I had a chronic problem of urticaria that became so severe in the last year necessiting prednisolone injection and double antihistaminic agent and antianxiety agent and in spite of all this I had still complaining especialy at night fro a wheels in all my body especially trunk associated with dysphagia that not experienced before
In the past only one tablet of nonsedative antihistaminic releave the symtoms completly
doctor do for me some blood test and I foun antithyriod peroxidae elevated and antinuclear antibody positive with titre 1:80
What this mean
Can any one help me to find the cause
I tried to stop eating anything and still I complaining
This will make me crizy
can any one help me
     Presence of ANA above 1:80 is considered usually positive and is suggestive of any autoimmune disorder. The ANA trial by itself is not specific for any disease. Correlation with symptoms and clinical presentation together can help in coming to a conclusion.
Common autoimmune diseases are rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, etc. As, you were positive for antithyroid antibodies, there is a possibility of autoimmune thyroiditis. Hope this helps. Best.