Allergy Community
Bad Coughing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Bad Coughing

hi i have been coughing for 4 months now, i am not a smoker. It seems to be worse at night. I went to the doctor and they put me on a z-pack for a week and also zyertc. While i was on that it went away and then came back the next week. Then I went to a better doctor and they put me on an inhailer and it didnt work. And i got told to get a chest x-ray. So I did that and they said nothing was wrong. I also had to go to a lab and get my blood taken and they said my Viteman D was really low. But i dont think that is what is causing this. Also everytime i cough my nose does run. If you could please help me I would really appresiate it.