Behcet's and vaccine
Hi there,
I wonder what is the corelation of my allergies when I was a kid now that I have this automimmune disease Behcet's syndrome/disease. What could possibly trigerred my overactive immune system? Is it the vaccines I had last August? My symptoms for Behcet's began October 11 and my vaccines was August 20. Vaccines were for Tetanus, Hepa B and Varicella, 3 days after that vaccine I had on and off fever for 7 days 37 degree farenheit and pain in my arms. Then it went away..until October 11 I had sudden blurriness of vision. I've been into extensive workouts, labtest, MRI, OCT, AVF and FAs and even HIV testing (negative) until finally I got the diagnosis which is Behcet's disease which according to the doctor the veins in my eyes (bilateral) got inflammation although my left eye can still see perfectly than  my right eye.
I am not done with the shots, I am scheduled to get more vaccines because it is one of the requirement for my US Visa, should you reccommend me to get more  shots?
Thanks  a lot.
I also came down with Behcet's after receiving the Hepatitis B Vaccine for training in the medical field. Terrible mistake, haven't been able to get a job and probably couldn't keep it any way because I have so many flares.