Allergy Community
Best reliefs possible

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Best reliefs possible

I am experiencing headaches, nasal pain and rashes when exposed to cigarette user. I am looking for a long-term, effective and concise treatment. Any suggestions for treatment or therapy?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Normally, during the course of evolution from a baby to an adult, we develop a mechanism by which we desensitize ourselves to all the materials we are exposed to. But sometimes, the desensitization may not be perfect and we develop allergic reactions to those few substances. This is what happened in your case. On exposure to the allergen, an Immunologic (IgE) or a non-immunologic reaction is set in process, which ultimately releases histamine, which acts at the peripheral receptors, resulting in allergic reactions and rashes.

The aim of the therapy is identification and removal of trigger factor. It is the most important and the only effective long-term therapy. Since you are already aware of the triggering factors, avoid them or desensitize yourself with the help of an allergy specialist.

But once the attack occurs, local measures like ice packs and antipruritic lotions are helpful. Antihistamines block the histamine receptors and prevent histamine from acting and thus help in preventing rashes. Use OTC antihistamines like Benadryl.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Hey bulleteproof, Welcome to the forum.

The human body "understands" reacts and responds to frequencies or vibrations or codes. This information is received and relayed through
the body's energy system.
Now the immune system is at the forefront of all this.
Sensory perceptions from the enviroment  that the body is exposed to :.  smells, tastes, touch,temperature, noise etc must go through a complex process of assessment.
This assessment determines the type of action or rather reaction to the
particular exposure.
Due to certain imbalances in this process (energetic imbalances) this mechanism becomes defective resulting in "overreactions" sometimes even to usually friendly and safe elements. Thus the classic symptoms
of allergies and sensitivities.
One of the most successful appoaches is through Energy Medicine,
mostly ignored by modern medicine so far.
By correcting the energy imbalance, the symptoms simply vanish!
Look into "Allergy Antidotes" or NAET" trained Physicians or Practitioners. I personally practice "allergy antidotes" allergy elimination
(very similar to NAET) with very good and lasting results.
Only a few sessions are necessary and the fees are reasonable.
It is a non-invasive drug free approach that is gaining acceptance all over the world.
Please search for a reputable practitioner in your area.
Let me know if you need more info.
Blessings,
Nikodicreta
le