Breathing issues
so for many years now I have had what i believe to be muscle spasms of the lung. At random times it could happen. I cant breath in or out all the way until it stops. And when one occurs they usually come and go for the next day or so and then go away for a while. I dont know whats wrong. What could it be?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to Asthma. Cough, chest tightness and breathlessness, the three symptoms are the triad of symptoms for Asthma. It is a disease affecting the lungs causing narrowing of the airways, usually due to an allergic reaction to triggering factors. Therapy is with bronchodilators which cause the airways to dilate. This can be detected by a spirometry test. Lung function tests could further help in evaluation. Have yourself evaluated for the same. This will help to confirm the diagnosis.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.