Can I stop immunotherapy cold turkey? Please help
I've been on allergy shots for almost two years.  I have just finished my highest dose vile, and I'm ready to being the 'ween-off' process.  Where I take a shot every two weeks, and then three weeks, and eventually quit.  

I'm currently in a bad situation though where I've lost my job, and my insurance deductable started over and will cost me over $2000 for my next visit.  It's this next visit which I get my first vile to ween off.

My question is, what happens if I just completely stop and don't do the ween-off shots?  Will I lose everything I've gained?  Will my body have some bad reaction?  I sometimes feel my doctor is just making money off me.
On sudden stoppage of the allergy shots, the allergy symptoms return quickly on exposure to the allergens. Ideally allergy shots should be taken for 3 years and prior stoppage of the allergy shots may result in return of the allergy symptoms. But firstly pros and cons should be weighed whether you have benefited from the allergy shots even after 2 years of doses or not.If yes,then it should be continued.If no,it should be stopped.

Take care and do keep us posted on how you are doing.Kind regards.