Cellulitis
Hello, few days ago I went to the ER because I have a lot pain and a bump in my left leg they told me that i have cellulitis they give two kinds that antibiotic but after 4 days the bump still there and pain is getting worse. The infection went down a little be but still there. I have to go back to the ER or wait for few more days? How that bacteria is coming out my body? what about the bump they have to cut it?

Thank you for your help
Hi, I will take a while for the infection to go out because its on the skin, its takes time to work, I had one on my harm about 3 months ago and I had IV antibiotic for 24 hours and after that by mouth, it hurt so I took some Tynelol for the pain, and one more thing I had to change antibiotic because the one I was taking wasent working for me. The antibiotic kills the bacteria, and they way you will see if its spreading his to take a marker or pen and make a line where its red, around your bump and if in one day it goes over the line I think you have to go to the ER again because the infection is spreading and your antibiotic his not working much, so try that and let me know, take care.