Cleansing immune system for allergy sufferers
Anyone know a good way to cleanse your system? I had a reaction to penicillin and now I think it would do me some good to cleanse my lymphatic system, kidneys, and gastrointestinal tract. I'm allergic to trees, grass, and penicillin and maybe sulfites, Dr. hasn't confirmed that yet. I want to get my immune system back. Any suggestions?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Every time you are exposed to a substance you are allergic to, an Immunologic (IgE) or a non-immunologic reaction is set in process, which ultimately releases histamine, which acts at the peripheral receptors, resulting in allergic reactions and rashes. But immunotherapy can help to desensitize you to the allergens.

Allergy shots  or  immunotherapy are usually recommended if the allergen cannot be avoided and symptoms are hard to control. Regular injections of the allergen are usually given (with each dose slightly larger than the previous dose) until a maximum dose is reached. However, these do not work for everybody and require frequent follow-up to your attending physician. Indeed, they may require years of treatment, but they work in most cases. They can also cause uncomfortable side effects and possible dangerous outcomes, such as anaphylaxis. Talk to your doctor about this for proper evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.