Congestion and sore throat in mornings only
Hello there, thanks for reading my post.  I have had this problem for about 4-6 months now, and as I am without health insurance, cannot readily go see a doctor.  Every morning, I wake up terribly congested.  Sometimes it is coupled with a headache (I'm assuming sinus) and a sore throat.  Any idea why this could be?  Usually in about an hour, it clears up and I am fine.  It happens no matter where I sleep.  I try to sleep on my side, but I toss and turn alot at night so I never know what position I will end up sleeping in.
Have you tried grabbing Claritin or something over the counter? You're describing my hay fever exactly. One thing I did that really helped (based on a dr. recommendation) is I started taking my daily dose at night, instead of the morning. The difference is amazing. I wake up feeling a lot clearer and the head-aches are pretty much gone. This has been the best year I've had (supposedly in a bad pollen count year) in 5 years with that switch.
Another thing that might help is improving the condition of your air. It's funny how many people actually don't realize their air is so bad for them. I found with a little research that the air inside your home is actually a lot worse than outdoor air. It is actually very bad for your health if you don't take care of it. I used to have to deal with a lot of junk all the time, but after I took care of the air in my home I don't have this problem any more.

What's helped me is a whole house Polarized Media Filter. What it does is it actually creates an electric field which attracts the particles to the filter fibers. Well, it's really helped me out a lot. I've done enough to know about this, but I didn't think I'd run all the technical terms by you.

The best place for price that I've found is at www.airlifeone.com. Plus, I've never had a problem with their HR when I had questions. The air you breathe indoors is a problem, I know it's a lot that you can't see, but there is a lot of junk in the air that you just can't see, but that you'll notice when you start filtering it out.

I hope that this helps you out.