Allergy Community
Dental implant removal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Dental implant removal

I have several dental implants in my maxillia and have never felt well since they were implanted 11 years ago. I have bone loss around them and my mouth feels hot all the time.  My mouth is always sore and I am 'aware' of the implants most of the time. I had such good health before and wish I could turn the clock back.  I have seen 3 different implantologists who all say there is nothing much wrong, but I know there is. None of them will remove the implants!  I really want to find someone who will take them out for me and has had experience of doing this before. It seems to me that people who put implants in have no idea how to get them out and do not believe you when you say they hurt. I live near London and wondered if anyone knows of someone who would help me.