Dizzy/Stffy Head
Thanks for the posts on the dizziness and nausea, etc in connection with allergies and sinuses. They are reassuring. I have been freaking out for 2 months over why I am getting this pressure, ear discomfort, neck pain and dizzy spells. The ear/tube pain gets worse when I travel on planes. I do have allergies and they were particularly bad this year.

My internist was also doing the sinus infection/antibiotic/decongestant route and I am fed up as it is not helping long term. So am heading to an ENT and an allergist to get to the bottom of it.

My question is does anyone else get the ear tube discomfort that travels into the sides of your neck? Not constant pain, but some discomfort. It is making me think something is centered in my ears as a result of all of this.

It is not uncommon to have the symptoms that you mention in association with chronic sinusitis or ear infection.

You are doing good by getting an ENT evaluation to get a confirmed diagnosis after a proper clinical examination.

Do let us know what your doctor tell you.

Keep us posted about your health.

Hope this helps.
Good luck.
hi, Can you tell me exacly what was happening to you because from the breif letter you write here it sounds as though i too may have this problem.
Thankyou
oh and also, i too get worse on planes.

I have read your post and replied to it. Please read it.

It would be best for you to consult a neurologist for a complete clinical evaluation.

Do let us know how you are doing.

Regards.