Allergy Community
Dizzy when I move my eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Dizzy when I move my eyes

I have been coughing(mucousy) and lately I have been getting terrible headaches (3 this week).  I now notice a nasal discharge.  I move my eyes and I get so dizzy.
Two weeks ago I weaned off of cymbalta and now I am not taking it at all.  I thought the dizziness was because of getting off of cymbalta, but now I am wondering if I might have a sinus infection.
Question:  how long should it take for my body to adjust to no more anti-depressants?I have been assuming all week that my constant dizziness etc is from no more cymbalta.  
the nasal discharge wouldn't happen from coming of Cymbalta...You need to see a doctor to find out if you have a viral or bacteria infection. the coughing and headaches are also a major sign something is wrong.  best to you - keep us posted!
Lately I'v been feeling something quite similar. I'm also on an anti-depressant and anxiety medication. I've also had sinus problems after i caught a cold about a month ago, however the headaches are scarce.

i just asked a question about it in Yahoo Questions, here's the link if you're interested

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080207203252AA9sOUB&pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJLhiEO86RixEkzhnfPahHL9oH7c_e_5rpg--&paid=asked&msgr_status=

hopefully discussing this could help either one or both of us better understand what it is. but since you've been looking for answers to this question for 2 months and i only started asking tonight, you may know a lot more than i do
I had already read your Yahoo post, Jason, before I came here and I have been experiencing the EXACT same thing for the past 3 days.  It mainly comes on at night and I can also make it happen on command (which I just figured out tonight).  I have a major sinus infection that's lasted 3 weeks+ now AND I've just recently been forced to quit taking Celexa cold-turkey because my insurance ran out.  If things don't improve in the next day or two, it looks like I'll be off to the emergency room!!  PLEASE let me know if you figure out what could be causing this.  The main thing that's freaking me out, personally, is that internal pulsing noise that only I can hear!  The only thing keeping me sane at the moment is a low-dose Xanax perscription that I have, but those are almost gone too!!

It would be best to consult an allergy specialist or ENT specialist at this point of time and get a proper clinical evaluation done alongwith the relevant investigations including a CT scan of the sinuses to rule out any sinusitis.

Have you tried  taking any antihistamine medications or any saline nasal drops or steam inhalation. These should help with your symptoms.

Let us know what your doctor tells you and how you are doing now.

Also let us know if you have any doubts.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
This happens to me as well, along with the pulsing noise, and i can feel pulsing in my fingertips. I also have no insurance, and am having no luck finding a job... If anyone finds out what this is I would really like to know, it's really starting to scare me..