Allergy Community
Dust Allergy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Dust Allergy

What causes the dust allergy? mention some relief methods
As with any allergy, it's an over-reaction of the immune system to any substance that should normally just pass through without triggering an immune response.

Hepa filters.  Dust masks. Thorough cleaning.  Anithistamines.
Welcome to the forum!
The house dust is made up of things that can cause allergic reaction. These things are molds, pet and human dander, dust mite and cockroach waste. Usually the dust mite plays the most significant role in all the allergies.
Wearing masks specially designed to filter allergens will help you in a big way. Regular vacuum cleaning and avoiding carpets and heavy draperies at home that collect dust helps in a big way. Medicines such as antihistamines and anti allergics too help in a big way.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!