Dust mite allergy - no symptoms in the morning?
Hello - I've been diagnosed with dust mite allergy - however I notice that my symptoms (stuffed nose, swollen throat) are quite weak after I wake up in the morning, and generally become stronger as I move around. Symptoms don't go away when I am outdoors. This has been going on without change for a year.

1. Could it be that I am allergic to something else, not dust mites? They diagnosed me based on intradermal test, the skin ***** showed negative for dust mites.

2. How long (how many hours) after discontinuing contact with an allergen should symptoms go away?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If the intradermal test is positive then you are likely to have an allergy to dust mites. Usually the allergic reactions are triggered by an allergen and so tend to persist even after removal from source. The extent of the reaction depends on the level of exposure and the body’s response, the sensitivity.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Hello there!

I hope you already have found a solution to your problem. The
Allergy symptoms are really hard to deal with. There are allergies that may have the same symptoms that we are often confused. If you like to know more about your case or is interested to know more about your allergy, you are always welcome to visit our site.