Europe is killing me, PLEASE HELP!
I've been in Asia for 8 months feeling great the whole time. When returning to Europe on the 15th of September my all to familiar symptoms of night time throat pain, itchy eyes, persistent gas (flatulance) and minimal runny nose have made life intolerable. The throat pain at night is the worst for now keeping me up at night or wakeing me early in the morning with excruciating pain radiating through my whole face.
I've lived in Poland for 4 years and never been able to shake these symptoms, this is only the beginning. I know my intsrional problems will get worse, I'll lose weight and sleep and become a cranky unpleasant human that lacks the ability to  socialize and be happy. I've been there before and this scars the sh$@ out of me!
I know what you're thinking "leave Poland if it's killing you". I can't, the girl I love is here, she will leave with me but we'll be back and I know my symptoms will too. Therefor I need to beat this, I need to find out what's hurting me. The doctors in Poland have been consulted on oh so many occasions but have never been able to help. I think this is a forigner problem stemming from some sort of allergy.
I am originally from California, near the beach and also traveled the world never having allergy problems in the past.

Thank you for any information or help you can provide, I am desperate and will do anything to save my life and relationship from this delima!
-Ian
What do you suppose are the specific underlying causes of your symptoms?  

Dust mites? (special pillow covers should help, similarly, mattress covers but those might be impractical in a hotel setting)  They're fairly common, few areas would lack them so I don't think they're specific to Europe/Poland.

Room / environmental dust / mold spores?  A HEPA room air filter can be invaluable for coping with those.  

After being outside for a while and coming in, washing your hair (or at least giving it a rub with a damp towel) would help remove street toxins that have settled on your hair.  Similarly, washing your face and hands would help avoid grit and particles from being rubbed into your eyes.

If you're really, really desperate I suppose you could consider trying a seasonal allergy med (I like to think of those as an absolute last resort, though).
Oh!  Something I've found invaluable for avoiding hay fever during our local pollen season:  mouth breathing.  Why load up your sinuses with a week's worth of irritating pollen, when you can breathe through your mouth instead of your nose?