Allergy Community
Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Exercise-Induced Anaphylaxis

i have a savire allergy even from a short swim or jogging

i would like to start and go to the gym

for know there is no treatment beside ventoline (i have short breath with attack)

do you have any recomondation?

my sensetivity is vry veriaty, from breathing metirials, food, trees and pets

tnx
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Many a times an allergy starts in reaction to heat or cold. What you have is probably cholinergic urticaria. Exercise, hot baths, tight clothes, spicy food, emotional stress and fever can all cause this. Once this is identified, avoiding the reason can take care of the problem. Sometimes rapid cooling of the body can prevent an attack. Antihistamines also help.
However you appear to have many allergies. Many allergens, such as drugs, foods, insect bites, inhaled substances, response to sunlight, cold, heat, stress, exercise, or a viral infection can start a rection. Other common allergens are pollen, mold, dust, pet dander, or cosmetics. You must get an allergy test done, either a skin test or RAST, to know what you are allergic to. Maybe the allergy to jogging etc is contributed to by other allergens.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
tnx for the comment

i dont think my ellargy is from change of tmp, at home and even at work i allways go from in side to out sid (from AC to no AC), and hot bath have never gave me an allergy
i allready made a skin test, thwis, many many kind of ellargy have been found, but from what i understand they cant tell me if i am ellargic to exercise or that the think that i am ellargic to are come to affect when i run\swim ect..
can i ask why you think i have is cholinergic urticaria and not EIA?

i am really afread that my health will go bad becous the lek of execise. (i am only 23 at this day)

from what i understand, and correct me if i am wrong, the engection wont give me any help becouse i am ellargic to many kind of think and the shots are only good for  inhaled substances???

hopeing fot a soulotions, tnx
would like to get a comment on the sub

tnx
It is difficult to find a solution to your problem on net. However you develop either an allergic reaction to exercise like swimming or running in form of a rash or you develop breathing problems.
If you develop a rash or a rash with breathing problems then you have cholinergic urticaria. A mere temperature difference will always not cause cholinergic urticaria like moving from AC to non AC environment.  If you have only breathing problems then rule out anemia, lung problems with the help of pulmonary function tests and heart problems. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor. If you are not regular with your exercise then also you will feel breathless in the beginning.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!