Exhaustion, body aches, weak, dry itchy throat, cough, shortness of breath
I have been to urgent care and the ER. The UC diagnosed me with bronchitis/sinusitis. I was put on zpack which hasn't done much for me so I went to ER yesterday. X-ray showed my lungs were clear. What is going on with me? I have no energy and feel like I have been hit by a truck when I go outside in the hot weather. I do have a compromised immune system and that is why I'm concerned. Please any advice!
Hi, welcome to forum, your symptoms are generalized and needs a more detailed evaluation. The symptom you are having is known as dyspnea. The possibilities are Bronchospasm (bronchial asthma), pulmonary embolism, Pneumothorax and chronic bronchitis (This seen commonly in chronic smokers) and even cardiac causes like Congestive heart failure and Cardiac tamponade can cause breathing problem but seems unlikely.

You need to undergo pulmonary function tests like spirometry and ECG to rule out the cause. You also need to undergo tests for HIV, ESR and certain serological tests to rule out autoimmune disorder including CD4 counts and complete blood counts.

It is difficult to come to a certain diagnosis with available history. Further evaluation is needed. I suggest you to consult physician. Take care and regards.
Hi Tango40,
I have the same exact problem as you and it has been getting severe lately. I am undergoing a few tests with a pulmonary specialist, a cardiologist and got blood tests done. So far  I only know that my thyroid levels are low (hypothyroid), however tht still does not explain the shortness of breath. Do let me know if you find more details on your end.
what does it means .. when you feel weak when you stand up,coughing,hard to breath even though im not sick and chest hurts a bit