Extreme throat pain
For 7 days now I have had extreme throat pain on the left side of my throat.  I am not sick, nor do I feel sick, except for the pain associated with swallowing, talking, etc.  I have swollen lymphnodes on my neck.  The pain is located in my throat between my ear and jaw on the left side.  It feels like a bruise would- very tender and painfull.  Although, when i swallow it feels like knives.  I have looked into the back of my throat and nothing looks abnormal. Again, I haven't had a fever or a cough or anything else associated with a cold.  What worries me is that this throat pain is reoccuring.  Although most of the time it only lasts two or three days.  I am a singer and I am constantly using my voice, so as you could imagine, i am very worried. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
O YEAH WELL I'VE HAD THROAT PAIN FOR ******* 2 YEARS AND GUESS WHAT I CAN'T GO TO THE DOCTOR KNOW WHY KNOW WHY!??!?!
I'LL TELL YOU BECAUSE MY PARENTS CAN'T PAY FOR IT
KNOW WHY KNOW WHY?!?!!
BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE. SMART RIGHT?
AHHH I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF I NEED SERIOUS DRUGZZ. AND IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND THINK I'M AN ILLITERATE RETARD YOU'RE WRONG. MY LIFE JUST ***** BECAUSE MY THROAT IS RUINING IT.