Eye pain and sinusitis
Since December I have had sinusitis confirmed by an xray both times and placed an an antibiotic.  As soon as I complete the antibiotic, it comes back.  Both eyes have been bothering me but mostly my right eye.   Last night I had a sharp pain in the center of my pupil.  Is this caused by the sinuses?   Any suggestions as to what more I should be doing?  The Dr. thinks it is all allergy related but am waiting for allergy tests.  Thank-you.
Hi- Do you have any eye problems, or history of eye problems? Also, are you taking any medications? Do you wear contacts?

I had problems with eye pain along with other head symptoms, but the eye pain was from cornea pain due to an eye infection not healing properly and then wearing contacts. The cornea has more nerves than most anywhere else in the body.

If you have something wrong with your cornea, and take some medications containing a stimulent (non-drowsy allergy meds or decongestants with pseudoephedrine, or any medication that you notice is dilating your pupils), they can cause eye pain.

I had (and still do a little bit) that type of pain when I took medication like Claramax or pseudoephedrine decongestants.

If everything is ok with your eyes, you might want to get a checkup, to have your eye pressure measured. That's because another possiblity is a certian type of glaucoma that can be made worse when the pupils are more dilated (has to do with the way the inside of the eye drains). This is a less likely senerio, though possible. Only my two cents also.
I have never had eye problems.  I don't even wear glasses and my vision seems fine.  However would my sinus infection cause an eye infection?
I know this is an old post but incase I can still help... I've a friend who had repeat sinus infections and was about to have surgery but went to and alternative med doc and found out that her sinus problems were casued by  food allergies (wheat etc.) After she figured out what she was allergic to her sinus infection cleared up. You might try an alternative med doctor.
good luck!