Allergy Community
Eyes burning and running, nose stuffed up but running,tired alot.Allerg...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Eyes burning and running, nose stuffed up but running,tired alot.Allergies?

Hello , just wondering as this has been going on for some times but I have had an almost constant stuffed up nose, can't smell anything. From time to time my eyes are also burning and draining. Sneeze alot. Bright green mucus when sneezing or blowing nose.Does  this sound like allergies? Doctor said my eyes looked inflamed and put me on antibiotics said he thought it might be sinus infection but doesn't know for sure. Just took the last dose today.  Does it take awhile for any results from antibiotics? Is there anything that works really well for releasing the stuffed up nose or mucus to bring it back to normal with severe allergies or sinus infection?
If the antibiotics didn't work then it may be a viral infection...antibiotics don't work on viruses...only bacteria.

It sounds like allergies to me. Ask your doctor to send you to an ENT as they could help with the sinus problem. Allergic rhinitis.

Try an OTC allergy formula for two weeks and see if that helps.
If you have a gluten problem then children's liquid formula is best.
Thank you very much for you reply,
                                                  Ok, yep got and took antibiotics. It didn't seem to do much. Getting alot of pressure migraines, sneezing, alot of pain in the middle of stomach(maybe drainage?), feeling kinda sick from that, still a ridiculous amount of discomfort. Getting dizzy, light headed alot. Thank you very very much for taking the time to help. I've been taking Sinus D pills or Zertec. It worked at first but not so much now. What is this formula you recommend called? Thank you so much again. It means alot and is greatly appreciated.