Facial Allergies
My brother went camping and the only thing he can remember using on his face was sun block. He said that after he used it his face started burning. Now he has alot of small bumps all over his face. Can this be from the sun block? I was thinking it was poison wood, but if it was it would've been all over his body.
hi shorty17,
that was a typical allergic reaction encountered by your brother. Luckily he didn't encountered any anaphylactic shock type of reaction.
Just keep him away from that material.
take care and keep me posted,
regards
abhijeet
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Yes, sun block creams and lotions can cause allergies. Many over the counter anti allergic creams and tablets are available which your brother can take. Just note down the ingredients of the sun block. In future avoid those. If you want to be sure what caused the allergy, get a skin test or RAST panel for allergens done after consulting an allergy specialist.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!