Facial flushing
Can a sinus condition or sinusitis be a cause of facial flushinng. I have a feeling of heat in my face almost all day long for the past few weeks.

Flushing describes episodic attacks of redness of the skin together with a sensation of warmth or burning of the face, neck, and less frequently the upper trunk and abdomen.It occurs because the blood vessels in the skin dilate.

The various causes of facial flushing are physiologic flushing like intake of hot foods,anxiety and panic attacks,perimenopause in women,thyroiditis,certain drugs like bromocriptine and calcium channel blockers,alcohol intake ,certain foods and food additives,mastocytosis(benign proliferative disorders of the reticuloendothelial system),carcinoid syndrome,rosacea and phreochromocytoma.

I feel that a thorugh examaintion along with investigations are required to make a diagnosis.So pls consult a physician for that.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.