Allergy Community
Flu-Like symptoms Due to pollen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Flu-Like symptoms Due to pollen

How long does pollen season last on the east coast? Are there some states that are worse than others?
Btw, I found this link for people that hate the stuff.. My car and throat are not well cafepress.com/mackyhowy

From your description this looks more likely to be allergic reactions. To what substances are you allergic to?

What symptoms do you have? Do antihistamine medications help with your symptoms?

You should avoid substances to which you have  documented allergies to.

You should take some steam inhalation, saline nasal drops and oral antihistamine medications like loratadine or cetrizine and see if it helps with your symptoms.

If your symptoms still persist it would be best to consult a doctor and get a proper clinical evaluation done .

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards