Allergy Community
Fluid in head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Fluid in head

Over the last 8 years or so whenever I get hot (working in the yard or other activities outside and also cleaning house) I start becoming hoarse, fluid builds in my head and on my ears.  I feel like my head is full of water and my ears stop up and hurt.  I am so tired of this.  I am seeing a allergist in July, but nothing like Claritin D, flonase etc. has helped.  Any suggestions what these symtoms (symptoms) may be caused by?  Thank you.
Avatar n tn
I and all of my family members have this problem. Our ears start popping and all of that after having exerted ourselves outside while it is hot. The only thing common to all of us is probably a deviated septum which does not allow the sinus cavity to drain well.