Fruit allergies.. is there a way out?
I am allergic, in the way that it makes my throat and mouth itch a lot, to cherries, peaches, (<- those two make me itch like crazy), bananas, avocados, apples, strawberries, and plums. I am allergic to some other fruits as well but it depends...it's just sometimes. Is there a specific allergy that connects to all those fruits? and is there a way to get rid of it, or lessen the effects? I think i have pollen allergies as well because i sneezed a lot during the spring. and i got the fruit allergy a few years ago one by one. i am fifteen now. I love all those fruits but now i can't eat them.. any way?
You are definitely allergic. But its pretty unusual to be allergic to the range of fruits you hav described. Try one fruit at a time in small amounts and slowly increase the amount. This helps building tolerance.
thanks!