HELP! Allergy nose hurt
I just got back from running with my dog, and my right nostril is like really swollen on the inside and it hurts whenever I sniff. How can I cure this, as it's making a runny nose and it hurts really bad on the inside.

The symptoms are suggestive of allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis is a collection of symptoms, predominantly in the nose and eyes, caused by airborne particles of dust, dander, or plant pollens in people who are allergic to these substances.
You can take OTC antihistaminics like benadryl,Claritin or cetirizine (Zyrtec).

You can also use nasal corticosteroid sprays like nasocort or flonase. Decongestants may also be helpful in reducing symptoms such as nasal congestion, but they should not be used for long periods.
If the symptoms are intense then pls consult an ENT specialist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.Warm regards.
I've been taking zyrtec in the mornings and I used nasonex right afterwards but it didn't really work... next morning ---- it's a bit better still hurts a bit...
Oh, and also it seems like it also only happens when I do exercise or run... last year during a track meet it was the same thing with pollen floating everywhere >.<