Allergy Community
Head Hurts, Air sounds in back of head, ears ring,..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Well about 2 months ago when i moved my head fast it hurt the sides and back of my head..

now my head has been hurting for the last month, about every 1-2 weeks i get 2 days of no hurting..

ok my nose is stoped up, one side will open then the other will close, i hear a noise in the back of my head sounds like air or water being pushed happens all day. both my ears ring and even more at night.. some times my eyes hurt.. after 4-5 hours after i wake up the back of my head will start hurting then sides, top, face some times, and eyes some times..

iv been hearing the air noise in the back of my head for about 7 years now, my head did hurt only 1 time every month..

im 24 years old..

what is this? and what is the air noise? plz help me...

Head Hurts, Air sounds in back of head, ears ring...

this is because of high blood!  its not air noise! its blood!

Stroke
High blood pressure is the most important risk factor for stroke. Very high pressure can cause a break in a weakened blood vessel, which then bleeds in the brain. This can cause a stroke. If a blood clot blocks one of the narrowed arteries, it can also cause a stroke.

DONT trust what ANY ONE says on this forum! go and be seen!

I have sounds in my head also.  I have great blood pressure. It is always 110/65... never high. So it could be caused my something else. I have had noises in my head/ears for three years. I was diagnosed with Meniere's disease. Middle ear dysfunction.  I changed my diet and low salt, no alcohol or caffeine, very clean, veggie diet. My health improved. I still have the head sounds at night only. This is part of tinnitis. It has to do with a dysfunction in your ears. I also get a feeling of dizziness of like I am falling just as I am to fall asleep. I just live with it since the doctors just want to drug me...
All MRI/MRAs are normal...
STRESS is the CAUSE OF MOST ALL OF MY SYMPTOMS. STRESS also causes the neck muscles to tense and this causes head symptoms and pain/pressure..
elise
ya that happens to me all the time and just today the back of my head was throbbing so unbearably much that i didn't know what to do so i looked it up! and the sounds i hear too but mine are more like a scrubbing, rubbing sound....im sorry its vague but that's all i can really say......aw i want it to go away sooo bad because im so young and to young to be scared of such silly things.....