Head bumps allergy
When ever I take any allopathy medicine for common cold like symptoms after few hours (1-3) itchy bumps appear on my head which are very itchy at times. So before taking allopathy medications I have to take 'Avil 5.0' so as to avoid this allergy. I am 55 years old female.

Please advise as I cnnot take any allopathy medicines at all.
Hi, welcome to the forum, you have a history of drug allergy. It is quite rare one having allergy to all the medication. In such cases you need to keep anti histaminics with you so as to prevent allergic reactions. Drugs like penicillin and sulfa group of drugs are most common cause for hypersensitivity reaction. Even pain killers are known to cause the allergy in some individuals.

You also need to rule out Atopic dermatitis, Contact dermatitis, sweat dermatitis, foliculitis, psorasis, seborrheic dermatitis etc.. Also any previous history of eczema, asthma, and allergic rhinitis should also be taken in to consideration. Glucocorticoids and Topical calcineurin inhibitors with anti-histaminic against prescription may help to alleviate these symptoms. You can massage scalp with medicated oil against prescription to improve blood circulation. Avoid scratching of scalp to avoid spread. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist. Take care and regards.