Headache with bloody nose

I'm an 18 year old male. For a couple weeks now i keep getting these really bad headaches that feel like they're starting from the lymph nodes in the back of my neck all the way up to my eye. Its only ever on one side at a time but it alternates. i've noticed that i start to feel congested in the sinus of the side that hurts but tonight i noticed a little blood when i wiped the inside of my nose with a tissue. After the headache starts to subside my nasal passages open back up. I'm worried that it could be something more serious. Are they just sinus headaches and i'm being paranoid? It feels like the two hemispheres of my brain are splitting in half. Please Help!
I hope you've been to the doctor since posting this. It could just be your sinuses, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The one sided facial pain could be due to sinusitis, if it is accompanied by nasal stuffiness and sometimes a post nasal drip. The nasal congestion can cause bleeding from the nose. It could also be due to tooth infections, impacted tooth or skin infections. The others are migrainous headaches and those caused due to brain disorders, disorders of the eyes , neck or ears to name a few. To find a cure you need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. In the meantime take OTC naproxen for relief from pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.