Headaches Post Sinus Surgery

Two months ago I had a SeptoRhinoplasty, Turbinoplasty and Sinus surgery.  Since surgery when I breathe in and out I feel and see 'air' puffing into the corner of my left eye.  Is this normal and will it settle down?  Also before surgery I had headaches only for one day a month but had some right eye aching.  

Four days after my operation I got a bad headache and aching eyes and upper jaw.  I have only had four days with no headache in the whole two months since surgery.  CT scan shows swollen and inflamed Ethmoid and Maxillary sinuses.  (These were operated on).  The ENT surgeon said this CT scan result is normal for post operation.  He looked into the nose via endoscopy and said it looks okay in there.  He says the headaches are not sinus related.  However I never had headaches prior to surgery.  How long does it take for Post operation headaches to settle down?  Thanks for any ideas..