Help?!
Ok, so I'm 18 years old & for the past 3 days I've had chest pain / pressure. And ive also had a pain on my upper back right by my right shoulder blade. I also have some snot the i have to keep getting out of my throat &you one ninute my nose is stuffed up and one minute it isn't. I also feel sometimes as i cant get enough air.. ive also been burping alot... could this be gas, allergys or something more serious?! Oh yeah, an i had an ekg done avout 4 months ago an they said everything looked fine!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Its unlikely that the chest pain is angina. It could be due to a mechanical cause. Sinus infections can cause stuffiness of the nose with nasal blockage, which can make breathing through the nose difficult. It can also cause post nasal drip and lead to an irritation in the throat. Frequent burping can happen with consumption of excess sugars, indigestion and aerophagia. Other common causes are constipation and indigestion. You will need to consult your primary care physician, who may run blood, urine and stool tests and may sometimes ask for an ultrasonography to detect the cause for your symptoms.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Went to dr &you was diagnosed with acid reflux,  but i feel thats not the right ...