I have big bumps on my body and it itches
I have these big bumps on the back of my thighs, on my stomach and my fore arms. they started out small then gradually doubled the size. It itches bad. I not allergic to any kind of bug/insect or anything that I know of. I'm thinking of getting some benadryal or something to help me from to stop itching and if it don't help me I just might go see my family doctor so see what going on. I really don't know what to do at this point I'm open for any suggestions or comments thanks shantell
I think you have hives. You can get some benadryl but if it is a severe case like mine is then you will have to go to your family doctor. I have had mine for about 6 months now and the doctors still don't have a clue as to why. I got poked with a needle 81 times in my back during the food allergy testing and everything else. Good luck to you and god bless. Oh, and whatever you do, ask for a treatment other than steroids.
thank you for the adviced  I'm going to my doctor tomorrow and you know I have never got anything like this and I been suffering with this since sunday I thought it was go away ha it didn't I been using horcoritsine to releive the itch kind helps but not much again thank you so much bye
i have a bump on the left side of my uper body below my arm pit i think it's a spider bite but i'm not sure and it seems to increase every day i tryed to sqwis it but nothing came out and it feels hard reather than soft i'm kind of thinking it could be a forunculom what should i do?