Allergy Community
I have big bumps on my body and it itches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

I have these big bumps on the back of my thighs, on my stomach and my fore arms. they started out small then gradually doubled the size. It itches bad. I not allergic to any kind of bug/insect or anything that I know of. I'm thinking of getting some benadryal or something to help me from to stop itching and if it don't help me I just might go see my family doctor so see what going on. I really don't know what to do at this point I'm open for any suggestions or comments thanks shantell
I think you have hives. You can get some benadryl but if it is a severe case like mine is then you will have to go to your family doctor. I have had mine for about 6 months now and the doctors still don't have a clue as to why. I got poked with a needle 81 times in my back during the food allergy testing and everything else. Good luck to you and god bless. Oh, and whatever you do, ask for a treatment other than steroids.
thank you for the adviced  I'm going to my doctor tomorrow and you know I have never got anything like this and I been suffering with this since sunday I thought it was go away ha it didn't I been using horcoritsine to releive the itch kind helps but not much again thank you so much bye
i have a bump on the left side of my uper body below my arm pit i think it's a spider bite but i'm not sure and it seems to increase every day i tryed to sqwis it but nothing came out and it feels hard reather than soft i'm kind of thinking it could be a forunculom what should i do?