I have red/purplish splotches on the palms of my hands
These rose up a few days ago. Mostly on my right palm, and a tiny bit on my left. I haven't sought medical attention as of yet, and I'm not allergic to anything that I know of, unless something new has popped up into my body recently. The splotches aren't raised, but on my right palm, they itch and sometimes burn, and is making my palm puffy and appear swollen. At first I thought I might have gotten bit by something, like a spider, though I don't see any bite marks when looked at closely.

Is there any information anyone can give me?
Sounds like an allergic reaction sometimes you can be allergic to something and not really react to it the first time or first few times you come into contact with it but the more times that you come in contact with it or are exposed to it the more severe and often your allergic reactions will be
Hi, welcome to the forum, your skin manifestations needs a detailed evaluation. Your symptoms are suggestive of erythema multiforme which is circular rashes involving palms and soles. It is mainly seen in infections due to viral infections (herpes) and can also be seen with bacterial infections. But it can also be seen with certain medications, if you are taking.

Certain drugs like NSAIDs, Sulfonamides, anti diabetics etc., Infections like Epstein-Barr virus, Herpes,Salmonella sp, Staphylococcus sp etc. are known causes. Even Physical factors like Sunlight and X-ray therapy are other factors.

Such symptoms can also be seen in certain bleeding diasthesis or can be secondary to allergy.

You need to undergo complete blood counts, Prothrombin time, bleeding time, serolgical tests to rule out for any suspected infection. In 50 % patients cause remains unknown. I suggest you to consult physician/dermatologist. Take care and regards.