Identify rash
I have a rash with small red bumps on my stomach and back with a couple on my arms and legs.
The rash is very itchy at times.
Creams and benedryl don't seem to help much.
The bumps are close together in sections but not in blotches.
Can you help me identify this rash?
Could it be stress related?
Do adults get measles or rosella?

thanks, Jeannie

This rash sound like hives or rash of eczema.

Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.
Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications.Eczema is chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetics, even urine and faeces of some animals (dust mites).

Treatment is by oral antihistamines like benadryl or Claritin. You can also apply 1%hydrocortisone cream on the effected area. Try taking Vitamin C along with this treatment. Vitamin C is a general anti-allergy supplement.Severe cases may need oral steroids and topical higher-potency steroids (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.