If the allergen is removed, how long before symptoms go away?
I already eat a very strict diet for other health reasons.  Ive been eating the same thing, Im at school with very few options, for about the past 3 months.  My reaction began fairly mild, with dandruff and an itchy scalp. However, now whenever I get hot I experience a severe case of urticaria, sore throat and sore feet.  

I thought the reaction was caused by turkey burgers, or something hidden within them.  When I consume turkey burgers I almost always suffer from a reaction, but even when I dont I still suffer.  I have only gone 2 or so days without eating a turkey burger.  How long should it take, if I am allergic to turkey burgers, for the symptoms to fully go away?  Am I not giving my body enough time to eliminate the allergen that has built up in my system?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be an allergic reaction, more so if the symptoms have occurred with the consumption of the same food. Maintain a food diary and note down and monitor your symptoms. This may help to narrow down the search.

But sometimes environmental triggers for allergic reactions like changes in weather, temperature and water sources are difficult to avoid, but being aware can help you take adequate precautions. If you are aware of the triggers please avoid them or take anti-histamines. If the present antihistamines are not very effective you can consult your doctor for long acting ones.

Depending on the type of allergic reactions, it may take a few days to weeks for the symptoms to disappear.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.