Irritated lips
In January I had been busing to work in the early morning in cold weather conditions and that's when my lip problem began. It started out dry and peel-y and then started becoming swollen in the morning when I woke up and itchy and red around the outline of my lips with tiny bumps. The outline of my lips also became chapped and cracked and tiny open wounds which I put salt water on to speed up the healing. It took weeks before it got better, but now my lips are left extremely sensitive. Lip products I used to wear before now irritate my lips immediately, causing only the red itchy ring around my lips. I am wondering what caused this all of a sudden this year? I do not lick my lips so it wasn't that...
I have this too!  Exactly!  I have allergies, but it's never manifested like this before...  I drink lots of water, so I know I'm not dehydrated.  I take allergy meds before I go to bed (puts me to sleep during the day).  I don't know what else to do.  My skin is very sensitive and can't handle old makeup and I routinely have to switch products... maybe it's that time again...  Ugh!  Health professionals, comments??!!