Aa
A
A
Close
Is Carba Mix allergy also Latex allergy?
I was recently patch tested at the allergist office and he told me I had a Carba Mix allergy.  I work in the hospital and am now wondering if that means I am allergic to Latex since it is an allergy to rubber?  My doctor did not even mention Latex so now I am confused and concern because I know that Latex allergies get progressively worse and are life threatening.  Can anyone make this a bit more clear for me?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1530171 tn?1448133193
Welcome!
No need to worry about this.
Your allergy is probably not to rubber, but chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
So the same thing would apply to latex or you may have an allergy to a natural protein in the latex (liquid rubber).It sounds that you have a type 4 allergy (allergic contact dermatitis).
It is not my place here to attempt to reform health care workers, within the medical system.
However, I always recommend natural and holistic methods, when approaching various health issues. And please keep an open mind.
A Holistic Allergy Elimination Practitioner should be able to clear this allergy, and probably for good.
No drugs, no life long therapy, non-invasive! This is one of the areas I've seen the highest success in the Energy Medicine field. It's because allergies are Energy based .
Ref. Jimmy Scott, PhD.  "Energy and Allergy".

Checkout "Allergy Antidotes", N.A.E.T. and B.E.A.M. Therapy. Very efficient and effective.
These methods restore the immune system to respond normally again instead of being in "overprotection" mode, by re-balancing your Energy system. This is just wonderful!

Check also my other postings in the allergy section for more info.

Please post again for update or if you have any questions.

Blessings,
Nikodicreta

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources