Is this allergies?
I just went outside and ran a mile. The temperature is about 76 outside.
I came in and was fine. Then all of a sudden i couldnt stop coughing and mucus was coming up. And I couldnt stop sneezing. And about 3 minutes after I started coughing my throat felt swollen.

Your symptoms are suggestive of rhinitis. Rhinitis is inflammation of the inner lining of the nose.To me the symptoms sound like allergic rhinitis which may be caused due to exposure to allergans.

You can take OTC antihistaminics like benadryl or Claritin. Longer-acting antihistamines are available by prescription. They cause less drowsiness and can work just as well. These medications include fexofenadine (Allegra), and cetirizine (Zyrtec).

You can also use nasal corticosteroid sprays like nasocort or flonase. Decongestants may also be helpful in reducing symptoms such as nasal congestion, but they should not be used for long periods. Cromolyn sodium is a nasal spray (Nasalcrom) for treating rhinitis.
If the symptoms persist then pls consult an allergist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.