Allergy Community
Itching Nose

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Itching Nose

About 3A for the past week I've been awakened by a fiercely itchy nose.  There is no discharge, dripping, sneezing, things that often accompany lan itchty nose.  It is not iinside the nose rather the itch is on the lower part-- the middle and nostril areas.  The itching lasts for about 30 minutes, but seems forever.  It doesn't retuorn until the next pm.    I am on no medications, use no alcohol or toobacco, or other suobstances.  I eat little meat my diet consists of veggies, frkukits, nuts,l some sooy products and lots of water (lpurified). I have a dog and a cat who are grkoomed and tooth brused daily.
I woould be greatful for any comments you may  have on this mysteri;ous itchy nose.