Itchy Rash after RIngworm Treatment
In November I had a bad case of Ringworm which started on my left leg and traveled to my right. I have never had a history of fungal infections so I did not know what the problem was until it had spread. I was given a topical anti-fungal and eventually Lamasil for 2 weeks. After the treatment the ring worm was gone and I developed a rash on my legs only, that looked like acne. A skin biopsy was taken and there was no sign of it being a fungus or bacteria. I was given a steroid cream for treatment, but it did not help the itching. Currently I am still having small bumps (though not *****) develop around my hair follicles on my legs that are extreemely itchy. I've been itching for 9 months straight! Any idea of what this could be or how I can get rid of it?
I just read post 05/15 "Chronic Hives..driving me nuts!!" By: woody21 and am wondering if that is what I have. The bumps (not red in color) are only on my legs, though. I should also mention I am a health conscious 29 year old female. Moderate lifestyle, vegetarian, little dairy, no medical history of allergies or disease.