Aa
A
A
Close
Itchy Rash after RIngworm Treatment
In November I had a bad case of Ringworm which started on my left leg and traveled to my right. I have never had a history of fungal infections so I did not know what the problem was until it had spread. I was given a topical anti-fungal and eventually Lamasil for 2 weeks. After the treatment the ring worm was gone and I developed a rash on my legs only, that looked like acne. A skin biopsy was taken and there was no sign of it being a fungus or bacteria. I was given a steroid cream for treatment, but it did not help the itching. Currently I am still having small bumps (though not *****) develop around my hair follicles on my legs that are extreemely itchy. I've been itching for 9 months straight! Any idea of what this could be or how I can get rid of it?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I just read post 05/15 "Chronic Hives..driving me nuts!!" By: woody21 and am wondering if that is what I have. The bumps (not red in color) are only on my legs, though. I should also mention I am a health conscious 29 year old female. Moderate lifestyle, vegetarian, little dairy, no medical history of allergies or disease.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Itchy Rash after RIngworm Treatment
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources