Allergy Community
Itchy blisters on fingers and toes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itchy blisters on fingers and toes

3334213?1219885020
A month ago I started getting signs of athletes foot on my left foot in between my toes. Now it is around my toes on the left foot and the other day it got really itchy and so I rubbed it which made the blister on the top part of one of my toe (the part where you have hair grow out) grow to the length of my toe and raise up. I have noticed over the last few days that I have developed these blisters all over my fingers, it the webs, on my palms and all over my hands. They almost have a tapioca look to them. When the blisters pop or go down the skin peels and it creates nasty red skin and scabbing with even more blisters. I tried Lotrimin and it only made it worse which makes me think it's not athletes foot. I have had athletes foot before and it was not like this, it didn't spread to my hands. My boyfriend had it on the bridge of his foot and it went away. Any ideas of what this could be? I am awaiting insurance before I can see a doctor. I am afraid of spreading it to my 2 young children with which my hands come into contact all the time. Help?
Tags: itchies, blisters, on, toes, help