Itchy bumps that burst liquid
I've been having these bumps that are itchy and scattered all around my hands and feet. When i scratch them they pop and liquid comes out, the liquid looks like I dont know water? and once i pop one of them and liquid comes out it ( not that much liquid a little bit comes out) it splatters all over my hand (like a small drop) and i just wipe it off ( I think thats how it may spread) all i know that it leaves and comes back once and awhile, and i got them mainly on my feet and thats about.

If anybody has a answer please advise, and if somebody feels as if they dont have enough information please dont hesitate to ask.

You could be having allergies to some unknown substance, insect bite or some skin hypersensitivity or dermatitis.

Keep some antiallergic or antihistamine medications like loratadine or cetrizine at hand for your symptoms.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions.

Have you had allergic reactions in the past? Are you allergic to any other specific substances?

Try to find out a trigerring factor for your symptoms.

You should consult an allergy specialist or your doctor if your symptoms still persist.

Post us if you have any other doubts and let us know about how you are doing.

Regards.