Itchy eye (Under lower eylid) and slightly swollen below eye
I'm trying to figure out what to use on my eye and right below it.  The eye is a little red but not that bad.  the it itches right in the corner of my eye on the nose side of the eye in my left eye and there is some light swelling underneath the eye that is slightly painful.  It's REALLY getting to be annoying that I cannot make the itch go away and there is no way to scratch it really.  When i wake up in the morning, my eye is basically sewn shut because of all the gunk built up from what is going on so I have to pry my eye open with my fingers or it won't open.  Any suggestions would be great!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

You have itchiness and watering of the eye. The eye symptoms can be due to an allergen. This could cause Conjunctivitis, which can be caused by non infectious causes like allergies, chemicals and injury. For an allergic reaction steroid eye drops may help. It's important that an element of injury needs to be ruled out so you will need to consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Yes, I've decided to see a physician about this...