Itchy rash spots turned brown after two weeks
Hi, I had a spot or two of itchy rash on my left breast two weeks ago and before that I also have an itchy spot on my right buttocks that felt like a mosquito bite. Then as days went on the rash spreader through my while body. Now most of them stopped itchy just a but of tingly feeling. But many rash spots turned into pale pink/brown tanned color with dry perky skin around it. The brown marks appear mostly on the sides of my breast, my waist, and my abdomen. Any idea what I had/have? Should I seek medical help?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The rash could be due to contact dermatitis, that is exposure to an irritant like a chemical or metal or anything you are allergic to, it can cause rash. It could also be due to scabies, impetigo or sometimes due to herpes zoster or chicken pox. But to exactly pin point the pathology you will need to consult your  primary care physician who will examine you and may ask for blood tests. If the need arises he may refer you to a dermatologist.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Hi. I stumbled upon your post because I had the exact same thing happen to me. My skin is still brown where the rash was. Did you ever find out what it was? Thanks!