Allergy Community
Itchy skin-Chicken skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Itchy skin-Chicken skin

10430180?1400562979
I have this itchy chicken skin-like on my arms for 2 months. I realized I had this itchy feeling after  I went to a beach. I got sun burn and so I thought It was part of my sunburn. I put Nivea Cream to subside the itchiness but until now (2 mos already) my skin still not cure. My skin in my arms is like chicken skin, rough at some portions and itchy at some time, especially when the temperature is high. I don't know what it is and where I got it and what to do to cure this. Please let me know and advise some remedies.
thank you
Think about your environment there may be something besides the trip to the beach that matches time-wise with your skin problem.  Maybe new bedding or clothes that you have a reaction too... just "shooting in the dark" on guesses to get the ball rolling.

I find Benadryl anti-itch good (used to be rullejell) but I can't say I have any experience of using it on "chicken skin".... which sounds bad.  I think a trip to the doctor is in order - maybe you have a lower cost walk-in clinic that can identify anything dangerous.