Aa
A
A
Close
Itchy skin-Chicken skin
I have this itchy chicken skin-like on my arms for 2 months. I realized I had this itchy feeling after  I went to a beach. I got sun burn and so I thought It was part of my sunburn. I put Nivea Cream to subside the itchiness but until now (2 mos already) my skin still not cure. My skin in my arms is like chicken skin, rough at some portions and itchy at some time, especially when the temperature is high. I don't know what it is and where I got it and what to do to cure this. Please let me know and advise some remedies.
thank you
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
612551 tn?1450025775
Think about your environment there may be something besides the trip to the beach that matches time-wise with your skin problem.  Maybe new bedding or clothes that you have a reaction too... just "shooting in the dark" on guesses to get the ball rolling.

I find Benadryl anti-itch good (used to be rullejell) but I can't say I have any experience of using it on "chicken skin".... which sounds bad.  I think a trip to the doctor is in order - maybe you have a lower cost walk-in clinic that can identify anything dangerous.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources