Jellyfish sting
Four years ago I was stung by a jellyfish in a remote area in the Philippines.  I never saw the jellyfish, so I cannot tell you the type.  I received several slashes along my right leg and foot.  My reactions were only on the skin that was affected:  burning sensation, redness, swelling (that looked like slash marks) and a bit of itchiness.  I did not seek any professional help.  I simply applied Lanacane.  Even up until today, I still sometimes get skin reactions to that area when I go in salt water and more recently when I used a hair removal cream.  Is there anything I can do to make this go away?

It has been a long time since you were stung by the jelly fish.

What kind of skin reactions do you get? Do you have any other symptoms?

Are you allergic to any specific substances? Have you had allergic reactions in the past?

You could take some oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications and apply calamine lotion at the site and se if it helps with your symptoms.

If your symptoms still persist , it would be best to consult your doctor for a clinical evaluation.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.