Locate meds without titanium dioxide
Does anyone know of a drug company or manufacturer, or any place where I can go and get medicine
made without titanium dioxide.  I need to be on heart meds and have to find a place that will mix them.
Hi Sebin, I am on the same trek. Only after a lot of work pushing and tugging my med docs,  I talked with a kind Pharmacist that lead me in the direction of Liquid medications. I have been able to get liquid medications for most of my medication. Then I talked with a Compounding Pharmacy , who was able to compound them all.
i found out recently that most people who have FM/CFS also have Multiple Chemical sensitivities. These includes Titanium Dioxide, Green Die #3 , Phenols (Salicylic Acids etc.)  and ALL phosphates like  Whats in all plastics + Glyphisade (Round-up) in All GMOs.
I have a new blog starting soon called Ingrid's HOPE (***@****)that will lay out my journey to get naturally healed from FM/CFS, and  educate people to the facts  . It will also help people with resources for the Best and least expensive supplements. What to eat etc.
I hope I have helped!
Join me. God Bless!
Ingrid Walker