Mass in cheeks that won't go away
i have been having some pretty serious symptoms (that could or could not be related to my food allergy's) and have gotten no answers from doctors so i figured i'd see if anyone here could help me out.

I have two masses in my cheeks of either side of my lips, i don't think its swelling because they seem to be different sizes and have different placement, but they sort of blend with my face (looks more like i just have extremely protruding lips than a mass) and if you don't know how i normally look its easy to assume that i'm just really ugly and nothings there (which is what the doctors did). i have also been having to urinate really frequently, waking up several times in a night to go to the bathroom sometimes. i started noticing both these things at relatively the same time even though they seem unrelated.

a few other things i should mention, when i get a allergic reaction my face usually puffs up but goes back down with some antihistamine and cold water, said masses do not, and if i am not constantly eating i start to lose muscle extremely quickly, like in the space of one night, this happens if i even miss one meal. i have been told this is just my metabolism (18 year old boy), but it seems a bit extreme to me. The only thing the doctor did for me was run a urine test which came back clean (no std's or diabetes) so even some suggestions on things to ask the doctor to do for me when i make another appointment will be very helpful.

will update with pics as soon as i find my usb cable.

edit; i just did some more research while waiting to post this, and alot of my symptoms point to a parasite in my face, and now that i think about it we can add tingling/crawling sensation in my face (i thought this was just the feeling of my muscle being eaten away) and hemorrhoids (had suffered from these before and just asummed it was a resurgence due to lack of sleep/being rundown) to the list. also this all started after i returned from an overseas trip to england, so is a parasite likley? what can i do about it if it is?