Mold allergy causing my tingling and weakness?
Hoping someone can give me some thoughts on this!

I have been having dizziness, tingling in my arms, legs and face, profound weakness in my legs, changes in my menstral cycle and cognitive issues. Neuro has found nothing so far.

I had read about mold causing issues such as this, and I decided to have our house tested. The 'old guy did a quick walk through (no testing) and said we have A LOT of mold. He said there was no such thing as "toxic" mold, and that mold was only "toxic" if a person is allergic to it. He suggested I see an allergist right away and find out if and what kind s of mold I was allergic to, and we would decide how aggressively to treat the mold or if we needed to move out, etc. From there.

Today, I went for my first allergy test ever. I was allergic to all of the molds I was tested for. I was actually allergic to 59 of the 62 things I was tested for. (Funny, because other than a little sneezing and sinus infections I don't have allergy symptoms) The allergist said that it is unlikely that any mold would cause any symptoms like the ones I was having. He did say there was a such thing as toxic mold and I should get the mold tested. He also suggested I leave my house for a few weeks and see if I feel better. If I do, it could be the allergies in my home not only mold, but my dog, etc  (Kinda hard with 4 kids, but I'm trying to figure it out)

I have read and re-read serveral websites and pieces of literature about "mold poisoning" and I am STILL unsure!

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
You might be interested in this site:
http://www.moldtc.com/